Thursday, September 27, 2007

Learning Contract

What is learning contract??? Learning contract is one project that make comtech students can be stress..hehe...because in this project, all of TGJ4M students have to learn alone about what they want to learn by last of november. In this project i am as one of the TGJ4M students choose web design, and honestly i never learn it before and it can be challenged for me to learn it by myself, and i need all of you to pray me in order i can well done to finish this project before due date...and if there is one who knows about web design and can teach me about that, please contact me as soon as possible, because i am really need ur help...and i want to say Good Luck for other TGJ4M students who is doing this learning contract, and i hope all of us can do it well until last november...

No comments: