Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Make homepage using frontpage(2)

Finally, i can finish my homepage by using frontpage, although i got some difficulties to finish it. I think after i finish it, i can burn my website to CD easily, but i spent about 1.5 hours to burn my website to cd, because we can not burn it like burn other files to cd. When i finished in burning my website to cd, i think all of my website will run like i saw it before i burn it, but after i check it, unfortunately there are some photos can not be displayed in my website,and also i lost some animations that i have input it before. So i have to arrange it again..after i spent around 1 hour, i knew the problem...in burning the website to cd, we have to collect all of the data that we input in our website in one folder, and burn it together with the website that we have made, in order all of the website that we made will as run as we hope. I think there are some TGJ4M students got the problem that i got, and i hope all of you can solve it.

No comments: